Coaches and Parents
1. To allow us to keep the number of people in the building as low as possible we are allowing only the parents and
players to attend the games and practices, no siblings, grand parents, cousins, friends etc. PLEASE follow this rule, it is mandatory!
2. Parents must wear masks at all times, players are to wear masks into and out of the building but are allowed to
remove them on the field and the player bench area if they have any breathing issues at all. Please don't
arrive too early before games or linger too long after to keep contact to a minimum.
3. The fields have been sanitized and will continue to be sanitized regularly.
4. We will be sanitizing the player benches and bleachers with Hospital grade leave on sanitizer on a daily
5. The bleachers have been marked to help in proper social distancing as you watch the games.
6. The restroom doors will be blocked open for a touchless entry and exit.
7. The drinking fountain is
available and sanitized often however we still suggest you bring your own water bottle or purchase one at our concession stand. Please bring your bottle home with you as we will not save them at the
end of the day.